- 2 eggplants
- 160g of sausage meat or minced meat
- 40g of feta cheese
- 40g of Greek yogurt
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- ½ cup low-carb tomato sauce
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the eggplants in half and slice the flesh into diamond shapes.
- Add a generous drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes at 350F.
- Let cool. Remove the flesh and cut with a knife. Set aside.
- Brown onion and garlic in oil. Add meat and cook over medium heat.
- Add tomato sauce, chopped eggplant flesh, salt and pepper. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Stuff eggplant with meat mixture, sprinkle with feta cheese and cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350F.
- Remove eggplant from oven, spoon Greek yogurt on top and sprinkle with chopped basil.
Leave a Comment